Building the home of your dreams can be the most rewarding undertaking of your life.
Custom home building allows you the flexibility to design the perfect home for your family, whether you are a first-time homebuyer, new to the area, or close to retirement. A custom home will usually save the homeowner significant money in the long run: Expenses such as energy, maintenance, and upkeep are often lower than for pre-owned homes. S&R Custom Homes and Remodeling, with an office in Rockford, Illinois, has more than 20 years’ experience building high-quality custom homes.
Benefits of Custom Home Building
• Larger home and lot. This typically yields a lower cost per square foot to build versus buying an existing home.
• Energy efficiency. Your energy bills will be lower, and you will reduce your carbon footprint through energy-efficient features.
• Customization. You can have everything you want in your home – flooring, kitchen appliances, decking, bathrooms, garage, lot size, basement, etc. It’s your home, and S&R Custom Homes and Remodeling is here to help you customize everything to your tastes.
• Lower maintenance and upkeep. The warranties on major systems and appliances will give you a safety net.
S&R Homes and Remodeling Takes the Lead
• Land acquisition. We have more than 20 years of relationships with reputable commercial and residential real estate firms, so we can help you find the right lot for your new home.
• Project management. Our team will set production guidelines and benchmarks, managing all aspects of your project from start to completion, including overseeing specialty subcontractors and advising on landscaping needs.
• Custom exterior, interior design, and architecture. Our team will design your home to fit your family’s needs – from siding to flooring, appliances to fixtures, all the way down to the mulch in the flower garden. We are here to offer advice on any aspect of your new home project.
• Consultation on major and minor appliance. The S&R Homes team will help you select the most cost-effective, energy-efficient appliances for your new home.
• Landscaping. Our team will help you find excellent local landscape partners.