An updated bathroom can make any home more livable.
Are you thinking about remodeling your master bath, guest bath, or half bath? You’ve come to the right place. No project is too small or large for S&R Homes and Remolding. We see every room in your house as a blank canvas for our team to transform – anything is possible with the right imagination, even on a tight budget. Our team, based in Rockford, Illinois, has spent more than 20 years building well-crafted houses and remodeling kitchens and baths. We can transform your existing house into the home of your dreams.
Benefits of Adding or Remodeling a Bathroom in Your Illinois Home
• Add more space. Some older bathrooms are poorly laid out, with wasted space and clunky hardware that creates a cramped environment. Our team can streamline and minimize the major and minor features in your bathroom to increase the functionality of the room.
• Updated features. The addition of new floor and wall titles, vanities and mirrors, or the installation of a stand-up shower can transform your daily routine, making the space much more enjoyable.
• Energy efficiency. Newer features can significantly decrease your energy and water costs.
• Increased home value. A bathroom remodel has an return on investment upward of 180 percent, which is of the highest of any home-improvement project.
S&R Homes and Remodeling Handles Your Project from Start to Finish
• Consultation and estimation. Our team will visit your home and evaluate your project, looking at every aspect of the job. We will work within your budget and provide a fair, professional estimate of its cost and expected turnaround time.
• Project management. Our team can manage every aspect of your project, large or small.
• Energy efficiency. We value cost-effective energy solutions that save you money. Energy-efficient appliances are better for the environment than their mainstream alternatives.